<body background="http://layouts.cbimg9.com/33/16632d.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8219300?origin\x3dhttps://stickittotehman.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



"This is to you:

You... all who made my life as happy as can be...

And you... all who made my life living heck...

I love you all... both groups... I love you!

You have made me who I am... and I'd like to thank you! All of you... because if you were not in my life... I wouldn't be the same! With every step I take I learn something knew with someone new. It’s wonderful...
Without every single person I've ever loved or disliked I wouldn't understand what I understand now. I wouldn't know what I know. I wouldn't love the way I love. I wouldn't dislike the way I dislike now. I wouldn't be happy as I am now.

With every word of hatred... or with love... I've learned something! And for that I'd like to thank you. I'd like to thank everyone that’s in my life now... or that’s been in my life… or will be in my life.

I'd especially like to thank the people that hate me (very few do... but there are some)... I've learned so much more from you guys. And there is no way I could have learned that stuff by myself. I love you.

If you can not tell... I'm starting with a clean slate... I'm forgiving anyone that’s ever hurt me (there’s a lot)... and I love you all...

NOW

I'm sorry... sorry for everything... I know I've hurt some people, and I know I've made a LOT of you worry. I'm sorry. Life is good!

I love you Yes… YOU... forever and for always

Love Your one and only" Katelyn i didn't put the katelyn in quotes 'cause my friend sarah wrote this but i loved it so muchly i stole it. i want all of you to know that i love you!!!!!!!! muchly muchly muchly!
love,
katelyn
PS - life is really good for me right now, i swear!!
Listen @ Tuesday, September 28, 2004