Katelyn's ABCs
A is for Age: 15
B is for Boyfriend(Girlfriend): Yeah. xD
C is for Career(in future): No idea!?!??!
D is for Dad's name: Daddy :)
E is for Essential item to bring to a party: Yourself :P
F is for Favorite song at the moment: Too many
H is for Hometown: Scotia. xD
I is for Instruments you play: Piano, some drums.
J is for Job title: School.. :p
K is for Kids: 0 at the moment.
L is for Living arrangement: A house
M is for Mom's name: Mom
N is for Number of people you've slept with: Sleep slept? Lot's. Not so sleeping slept? 0
O is for Overnight hospital stays: Uhm yeah... Theres been a few. Hospital's smell so wrong. =.=
Q is for Quixotic(extravagantly romantic, impractical): I'm definatley not that :P
R is for Relationship that lasted the longest: About a month. and two days. :p
T is for Time you wake up: 6:00
U is for Unique traits: Hm? I've got lots of those. :p
V is for Vegetable you love: POTATOES! XD
W is for Worst habit: Erm... Stuff?
X is for X-rays done: I dunno... A bunch of stuff
Y is for Yummy food you make: Mac and cheese. xD (No, NOT out of the box :p)
Zodiac sign: Taurus