*Honestly, where ya at?:I'm in a room
*Honestly, have you ever failed a subject at school?:Yeah, more than once.
*Honestly, what's on your mind?:Last night
*Honestly, who are you chatting online with?:No one
*Honestly, what is it that you REALLY should be doing right now?:Sleeping
*Honestly, have you brushed your teeth today?:Yupp
*Honestly, who is your bestfrend in the world?:Don't have one
*Honestly, who is the hottest person you know?:Oh man, that's Liam
*Honestly, are you a good friend?I think that I am... People say that I am... and I can keep a secret really well...
*Honestly, do you really think going to school is all that important?: Of course... But that doesn't mean I want/like to go.
*Honestly, what are your dreams about, mostly?:I haven't been sleeping.
*Are you HONESTLY single?: No, but I don't want to be going out with Spud.
*Honestly, what are you so happy about right now?:Going shopping with Tina today!
*Honestly, what are you so sad about right now?:Stupid Spud. Well, not really sad about that... Just pissed. Soo nothing?
*Honestly, how old are you now?:15.
*Honestly, who are you missing?:People.
*Honestly, have you ever stole something?:Yeah
*Honestly, what song are you listening to right now?:Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Greenday.
*Honestly, who do you want to meet at this very moment?: JOHNNY DEPP! and Risk. xD (She's closer. :P)
*Honestly, do you have a deadly desease?:Nope.
*Honestly, do you hate someone right now? Who?:Yeah... Molly.
*Honestly, who do you wanna hug right now?:Liam! And Tasha. It's been too long since I've hugged her. :P
*Honestly, are you bored?:Yeah
*Honestly, who do u wanna slap right now?: Molly, Spud.