i'm watching beauty and the beast. xD i love it.
i've watched part of 13 ghosts, BatB, and monsters inc. gonna watch some of freaky friday, bringing down the house, PotC, and finding nemo. woooot! i'm so lame and bored.
here you go.....
01. I have have kissed someone of the same sex on the lips.
02. I used to see a therapist.
03. I'm the go child.
04. I am not drawn to things associated with sadness.
05. I love my gauged earrings.
06. I dont wear black eye liner every day.
07. I am extremely influenced by kindness.
08. I love to write even though I think I suck at it.
09. I can't live without lipgloss.
10. I'm probably emotionally scarred.
11. I never lived in Tahoe.
12. I spend money I have.
13. I'll be in college for 4 years.
14. I dont love designer handbags.
15. I've had a concussion before.
16. I'm not good with confrontation.
17. I loved the Back Street Boys
18. I have more than a couple horrible memories.
19. I'm cant watch to Degrassi.
20. I've tried writing poetry before but it sucked.
21. My first kiss was expected.
22. I'm not a fan of rap.
23. I love pictures.
24. I hate girls who are fake.
25. I can be mean when I want to.
26. When I allow myself to get close to people i get very attached.
27. I am not bisexual
28. I dont have many pairs of shoes.
29. I was into Hot Wheels as a child.
30. I dress everyday.
31. My room is painted a color other than white.
32. I cry very easily
33. I'm always early.
34. I barely ever study for tests.
35. christmas is my favorite holiday
36. I have too many clothes in my closet/dresser.
37. I am not a morning person.
38. I wish I was smarter.
39. I believe that it is wrong to be gay.
40. I don't blame gay people for being gay, it's not like they have a choice
41. people kno me.
42. I have many bad hair days.
43. I sometimes fight with my parents.
44. I am passionatte about my interests.
45. I have had the chicken pox.
46. I'm a hopeless romantic.
47. I dont feel empty.
48. I was most likely clinicly depressed at a point in my life.
49. I am no longer depressed.
50. I am not very outgoing.
51. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
52. I can be very insecure.
53. I'm not told I'm very softspoken.
54. I hate ignorant people.
55. I love the color pink.
56. I love guys that play the guitar.
57. I state the obvious.
58. I'm a happy person.
59. I have absolutely no self confidence.
60. I've contemplated suicide
61. I love cleaning my room.
62. I tend to get jealous.
63. I like to play video games.
64. I dont mind John Mayer.
65. I get more upset when I see a hurt animal than a person. [it's equal]
66. I'm not a vegetarian/vegan/don't eat beef.
67. I've never had a crush on a teacher before.
68. I am too forgiving.
69. I get called an emo kid.
70. I have a good sense of direction.
71. I have a boyfriend
72. I've played a musical instrument for more than five years.
73. I can somewhat function perfectly without a boyfriend/girlfriend.
74. i love kisses on the forehead.
75. I love the color blue.
76. I don't sew.
77. I am not addicted to drugs. [SxE BABY!!!]
78. I dont wear contacts.
79. I hate Bush because he's a moron.
80. I hate Bush, but I have reasons to justify it.
81. I don't take critism well. At all. [i love critism... give me some, i'll take it and fix my propblem]
82. Conformity is stupid.
83. Brad Pitt is one of the sexiest men alive.
84. So is Chris Trousdale.
85. I love my family. [eh, sometiems]
86. I hate getting shots.
87. I am a perfectionist when it comes to certain things.
88. I always wanted to learn to play the drums [i can.]
89. I can be too hard on myself.
90. I've already had premarital sex. [SxE babe!!!]
91. I don't like my nose
92. I am not very religious
93. I still act like a little kid.
94. I am rediculously indecisive.
95. I believe in a higher power or some form of an afterlife.
96. I love music.
97. I'm in love
98. I have problems letting go of people.
99. I need to pee
100. I really like ice cream.
101. I dont have webbed toes.