<body background="http://layouts.cbimg9.com/33/16632d.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8219300?origin\x3dhttps://stickittotehman.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



meh. feeling a little better.
^^^^^^nevermind. i'll never be better.
wow. it has been pretty icky lately. :\
i got in a fight with my art teacher today.
(just to say... i was really dizzy and had a bad headache)
her: "are you going to some printmaking today?"
me: "maybe if i start to feel better"
her: -looking at me as if i shouldn't be living- "what are your goals in life, katelyn?"
me: "what do you care about my goals?"
her: "just tell me."
me: "not to become an artist"
her: "well you're doing a pretty good job of it"
me: "yeah, you think so? thanks."
i'm so lucky i didn't get a detention or something. wow. i hate her.
she reminds me of my mom when she is telling me what i want to be when i get older. grrrrrrrr.
this song of for dash and risk. i love you guys.
and you're seeing each other over the sunmer even if i have to send you, dash. :P.
Sometimes, the feeling is right..
You fall in love for the first time..
Heartbeat, and kisses so sweet..
Summertime love in the moonlight..
Now the summer is gone,
you had to go back home.
Please come and see me again,
I never felt more alone...
(Baby, I am missing you,)
I want you by my side,
(And I hope you'll miss me too.)
Come back and stay.
(I think about you every day,)
I really want you too.
(You swept my feet right off the ground, you're the love I found.)
Doctor Jones, Jones, Calling Doctor Jones.
Doctor Jones, Doctor Jones, Get up now. (Wake up now)
Doctor Jones, Jones, Calling Doctor Jones.
Doctor Jones, Doctor Jones, Wake up now. (Wake up now)
All I think of is you,
and all of the things we had,
Doctor, what can I do?
Why does it have to be like that?
(Baby, I am missing you,)
I want you by my side,
(And I hope you'll miss me too.)
Come back and stay.
(I think about you every day,)
I really want you too.
(You swept my feet right off the ground, you're the love I found.)
Please, please cure me..
Doctor Jones, Jones -(Wake up now)
aweeeeee. so sweet. ^^ i love aqua.
uhm yeah. tomorrow is friday. hoping it will be better than today and yesterday.
that's all.
uhm yeah. nikkie, you need to come to this school still. i'm making you. get yer grades up. i'll tutor you if needed. i swear.
createblog is being stupid right now. so yeah. no new layout yet.
later,
katelyn
True or False?
I have less than 10 pairs of shoes: true
I love chocolate: false
I hate chocolate: don't hate it, just don't like it.
My school doesn't assign much homework: falseee
I've given someone the finger before: true haa
I don't eat healthy: half true
I don't eat breakfast: depends on the day
I like to cook: true
My fave school subject is Math: false
I don't like any of my school teachers: i like 2 of them
I love Cheez Its, get your own box!: true. yum
I have over 3 AIM screen names: i have like 10 on yahoo.
I have YAHOO instant messenger: true
I am single: true
I have had a relationship: true
I have had a relationship w/ someone for longer then four months: true
I am eating right now: false
I am drinking right now: false
Surveys rock my socks: true
Today was a good day: false [x-core]
I had pizza for lunch: i had poptarts! and ramen. so false. :P
I don't have any plans for tomorrow night: false. band-aid! xD
I like rap music: false
I like country music: false
I have blonde hair: half true
I got all A's on my last report card: false
I failed a subject on my last report card: true
I have written a letter to someone in the past month: true
I have written an email to someone in the past month: true
I have a pet: true
I have siblings: true
I'm short: very. true.
I'm tall: false
I'm neither!: false
I exercise daily: false
I love my friends: true true trueeeeeee! =)
Listen @ Thursday, February 10, 2005