<body background="http://layouts.cbimg9.com/33/16632d.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8219300?origin\x3dhttps://stickittotehman.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



"everything's been going my way. i took out the trash today. and i'm on fire" i love the dresden dolls lol. school was pretty boring. 80 mins. of math is torture. english was good like usual. i always have fun in that class. always lot's of laughing 'cause anna is so funny.uhm... lunch was good. we have decided that tina, megan and i are burley women and colin is a burley man. ^_^ it's so awesome. uhmmm..... my study hall teacher broke his leg by tripping. xD so now i have no more study halls for a while. bio was really really booooooooring. i took about 4 and 1/2 pages of notes and blah. i didn't want to be there. i read the crow in study hall 'cause megan let me. woot! i love that comic. ^_^ and now here i sit. being verrrry bored. visibility today after school. ^^ it shall be fun. but tasha isnt gonna be there 'cause she has to baby sit. ohwell. it's all good. i think tina and i are going to starbucks but i'm not sure? i'll have to ask her. ooookay. i think that's all i have to say. later, katelyn.
Ten People I Enjoy The Company Of:
1. Tina
2. Megan
3. Liam
4. Tasha
5. Shannon
6. Erin
7. Natalie
8. Kristen
9. Anna
10. Linda
Nine Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Play music better.
2. Go around the world
3. Get married
4. Have a good job
5. Take a trip with my friends
6. Help as many people as I can
7. Too
8. Many
9. Blanks
Eight Random Things:
1. Disney movies are enjoyable
2. I care more for my friends than my family.
3. I'm proud of my typing skills.
4. I really love french fries.
5. School = teh suck.
6. I don't remember the last time I've slept for more than 1 hour was. (Scary and sad.)
7. I love the name Charlie for a girl.
8. I just realized that my hair, walls, belt, and jacket are all orange. xD
Seven Things Always On My Mind:
1. Music
2. Certain people ^_^
3. Tomorrow
4. Yesterday
5. School/Homework
6. Megan
7. Liam
Six Things I Touch Every Day:
1. My clothes
2. My ring
3. My hair
4. My friends (I hug them, you sickos)
5. Pens/pencils
6. Paper
Five Things I Do Everyday:
1. Hug people
2. Listen to music
3. Communicate
4. Read
5. Over-think things.
Four Songs On My Mind:
1. "You were always in my mind" - Willie Nelson
2. "Blister in the Sun" - Violent Femmes
3. "Coin Operated Boy" - Dresden Dolls
4. "I"m a Believer" - Smash Mouth
Three People That Have Annoyed Me In The Past Month:
1. Liam (Won't answer his damn phone)
2. Ashley
3. Melissa (The junior)
Two Of My Favorite Foods:
1. French fries
2. Sushi
One Thing You Wish For:
1. I wish I could fly. ^_^
Listen @ Wednesday, March 09, 2005