Uhm yeah. I've been lazy lately.
Yesterday was fun. Colin's birthday party and the play.
Colin's party was really fun. The Chinese Buffet is always good to go to. ^_^. He got TONS of books and chocolate for his b-day. Lol just what he asked for. Kyle lifted me up in my chair and was carrying me around. I swear he is the strongest guy I know.
The play was reallllllly really good. I really enjoyed it. Tasha and I saw two really hot guys and we couldn't help but stare. xD lol. Tina was making us laugh soooooo hard during intermission. lol it was fun.
Ashley is really making me mad right now. Ughh.... She should go crawl in a hole and never come out.
I got GreenDay's "International Superhits" CD and the Dresden Dolls CD yesterday. Wootwoot!
Annnnnd.. My GreenDay tickets came today!!!!! I was really happy about that!!!!!!
I was supposed to go to Starbucks with Tasha today but her step-mom said no because her step-brother was down for the weekend. Uhm? It's not her fault that he's down. Grrr.
That's all.
Later,
Katelyn