<body background="http://layouts.cbimg9.com/33/16632d.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8219300?origin\x3dhttps://stickittotehman.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



i went to a car show with my daddy today. it was at the pepsi arena. it was small, but there were some nice cars there. we got a lot of keychains and skickers and magnets. we even got rulers and food. =). i sat i a lot of the cars and i was like "oh, i could see me in this one." it was pretty funny.
then we went to boomers for lunch. omg their food is AMAZING! i'd reccomend it to anyone. really yummyful.
we went to taft 'cause dad was like "we need new stuff" but we didn't find ANYTHING that we were looking for.
went to spatzie's motercycle store. omg i'm jealous of anyone who owns a bike now. i used to really want one, then i didn't. now i really want one again.
we went to some ice cream place and i god raspberry ice cream with gummi bears in it. ^^ it was sooooooooo yummy.
tomorrow i think i'm going to the mall with people. can't wait!
that's all i have to say.
[edit x-core]
You said hold on to my hand as we walk through this darkness.

That way we'll get through together.

Where are you today?

As I walk down this dark corridor in this giant mansion.

It seems as though I'm all alone.

My footsteps echoing through the walls, fading as I make my way to the room.

The creaking door makes me cringe as I open it slowly,

trying to keep the peace and not disturb anything.

I go to the desk, your blood covered suicide note,

the blood all over the walls,

spelling out your name and mine inside a dripping heart.

Why did you give up?

I should be walking with you now.

You should have called.

You told me to walk forwards, never look back on things,

If you were to ever fall behind,

I was to keep moving on I had thought it was easy...

I was fooled.

Tears of pain burried deep within splattered on the paper,

wetting the ink and blood mixture.

A scream came from my mouth,

It was created in my soul, and slowly became physical.

How am I supposed to leave this behind?

How can I forget? it was my fault....

I should have listend to you when you said you needed me tonight.

I thought you would be safe here,

in this old abandoned mansion

that we have been fixing up for you to live in

while you're taking a break from your family.

A runaway... I should have known you would run away from me too.

Come back..... I cry as I throw myself onto the moth eaten mattress

in the corner of the room.

I find your knife in the drawer of your side table.

I slice my left hand open,

smear the blood over my palm,

then make a bloody hand print

ontop of yours on the wall.

I shut the curtains,

lock the front door,

and walk home.

Blood stained hands of a crime I helped commit.

I know it was my fault.

I should have listened to you.

I should have stayed longer.

But I didn't and now it's too late.

Too late to say I'm sorry,

too late to stay,

too late to keep walking.

I don't know how to get through.

You had the map I miss you so much.

You have no clue.

I dream every night about being in your arms,

in the corner of that room,

on that moth eaten mattress dreaming

of how we'll get through this all...

Keep watch over me,

lead me...guide me to the light.

I'm tired of this darkness.

Help me to get over loosing you.

Don't let me forget you....

.black.out.
Listen @ Saturday, April 09, 2005