today wasn't all that bad. went to starbucks. it was oh so yummy. ^_^ lol he didn't know how to get there so i had to lead. it was so funny :P
had the english final. it was totally easy. and that's good.
the rest of my day was really boring. i had 3 different subs in math today. it was... interesting. bio sucked. realllllllly boring.
tomorrow i'm going to starbucks again. (i swear he's rich lol) then i don't have to be anywhere until 11:35 so we're prolly just gonna stay at starbucks for a long time. yay! then i have to go to global for review. then i go over to friendly's for ice cream. woot!
okay. that's all.
oh wait! emma = amazing. "I love my life. I always get what I want. I am a spoiled spoiled child, and I LOVE IT! Really...i'm feeling mondo lucky
Mondo is my new word"
later,
katelyn