<body background="http://layouts.cbimg9.com/33/16632d.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8219300?origin\x3dhttps://stickittotehman.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



[edits--] thought i needed a new layout. this one totally describes me at the moment. so here it is... "don't forget about us" ♥ forever and ever.
happy birthday dad. :]
went out to breakfast. came home. mom went to work for about an hour.
went to the saratoga auto museum. quite a good time there. :]]] took my pics for photo class. ha i knoy have about 4 left to take now. :] yay.
spent about 589034 hours trying to look for a place to eat lunch. we wanted taco bell but then the manager randomally came out and said "stop taking orders" so we left. then it was getting later and later and we finally setteled on applebees. and it was yummy.
don't think i'm doing anything tomorrow. i reallllly wish i could go see eddie always wins though. it would make me happy. but it's not gonna happen.
i should call tasha back but i really don't want to. [i'm mean] i'll call tina back when she gets out of work. i think we're going to sam's tonight but i'm not totally sure.
i'm bored again.
surveyyyyyy timeeeeee.
1.) I wear makeup [sometimes]
2.) I Listen to Rap [yeah so what?]
3.) I watch Desperate Housewives
4.) I like animals [eep! they're cute. :)]
5.) I can dance
6.) Im Cool [fuckin' awesome]
7.) I still watch cartoons[cheeyah man]
8.) Friends is the best TV show[iloveit]
9.)I watch sports[football!]
10.) I've dated an idiot[oh yeah. most def.]

11.) Im a idiot for dating him
12.) I have a Boyfriend
13.) I eat Breakfast[sometimes]
14.) My room is pink
15.) I have an iPod
16.)I own more than 30 CDs[wayyyyy more]
17.) I love Jesus
18.) My best friend is a guy[one of 'em]
19.)I have braces or had braces[had 'em for 3 years]
20.) I play sports
21.) Im short
22.) Im wearing blue jeans
23.) I love my family
24.) Im in an AP or Honors class
26.) Im failing a class
27.) I've been skiing

28.) I can't spell
29.)I love me[duh]
30.) I own a pair of big sunglasses
31.) I have holes in my jeans.
32.) Music is my life[all the way]
33.) I hate somebody[eh]
34.) AC/DC is my fav. band[one of 'em]
35.) Im an xanga junkie
36.) I watch MTV all the TIME
37.) I have style
38.) I take looonngg naps
39.)I own a Tommy Hilfigure item [nice spelling]
40.) I have a cell phone
41.) I shop at aeropostale[so what i like it]
42.) I wear short skirts and leggings
43.) I have glasses[for a long time now]
44.) Im going to college...hopefully
45.)I stay on the phone 24/7
46.) I love my eyes[they change colours a lot]
47.) I like stuffed animals[yay]
48.) Im a cheerleader
49.) I wear black all the time
50.) Im depressed
Listen @ Saturday, March 25, 2006