katie-lynn got a prom dress!!!! YAAAAAY!
and a new book. rhymes with witches
i can't wait to start reading it. it looks really good.
but now, katie-lynn is quite bored and has nothing to do so i think i shall give you a survey.
[edits--] so yeah i just like walked around with brandon and zach for like ever haha it was so great. talking to mr. and mrs. richardson annnnd playing w/ their dogs and hanging out just running around having fun. :] great times. oh and calling tina like 859043 times because brittney doesn't pick up her phone haha. i ♥ those guys lot's. :]]]]
I like the color red.
I think it's stupid how people bold the word bold...etc.
I used to watch Barney.
I like rock music.
I have a blogger.
Rap music is the best.
I don't like xanga, but I'm addicted.
Good-looking people are usually jerks.
I believe in God.
I want to go out with my cousin's neighbor.
I want to go out with my neighbor's cousin.
I want to go out with anyone because I'm desperate.
I've picked out someone's cell phone before (not counting mine).
I've never heard any of Green Day's songs.
I've never heard of Alter Bridge.
I own a digital camera and a digital camcorder.
I cannot stand the color green because it's too common.
I am missing someone/something right now.
I want to get back in touch with someone I've lost touch with.
I'm very upset tonight.
I have this weird connection where my uncles' best friends son is my friend.
I've left something that didn't make sense on someone's answering machine before.
I was hyper when I left that message on their answering machine.
I'm hyper right now.
I'm always hyper.
I feel like no one that I care about cares about me.
It takes a tradgedy to bring people back together.
I'm always annoyed at at least one of my friends.
Kanye West is awsome.
I love pizza.
I think the word ugly is ugly.
Orange is not only a good color, it's a great fruit.
I hate my life.
I'm mad at my parents right now.
I can't stop thinking about someone who I never get to talk to!
It's currently nighttime.
I'm bored.
I'm on the phone right now.
I have a red CD player.
I hate the word hate.
I have a cell phone but I'm only aloud to use it for emergancy.
I have a cell phone but the only people that call it are my mom and my dad.
This survey was extremely boring.