<body background="http://layouts.cbimg9.com/33/16632d.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8219300?origin\x3dhttps://stickittotehman.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



my easter avvie. ^.^
happy easter guys!
went out for breakfast at cracker barrell.
doing out to dinner somewhere, but not sure where yet.
have a greattttt day. :]
[edit--] i don't feel good. ew. i feel sleepy and gross. ew again. :[
I have been drunk several times in my life [not gonna lie]
I get at least one Easter Egg every year
I have adopted a virtual pet
I have zero money
The TV is on right now
I have a favourite survey xanga, and it's not mine
I have seen the movie '28 Days Later'
I care about the Monarchy
I have no idea who the Queen of England is
I can't remember when the America's were founded
I have British ancestors
I am on my period right now
If someone leaves a bitchy comment on my xanga, I'll leave a bitchy one back
I wouldn't stoop to their level
My favourite sport is hockey
I have heard of the band Nightwish
They are fantastic
I say 'fabulous' a lot
I am allergic to cats
I have been to Las Vegas
I think Joaquin Phoenix is HOT
Willy Wonka put me off Johnny Depp
I wouldn't know elegance and sophistication if it jumped up and bit my ass
I refuse to eat red meat
Keira Knightley annoys me
I happen to think she's an amazing actress
I don't wash everyday
My parents love camping. I don't
I do over 5 surveys a day
In yo face, biatch

My birthday is coming up
Elvis is... or was, very overrated
Black Sabbath... YEAH!
Zakk Wylde is a fucking great guitarist
I have no idea WHO the fuck he is
I make layouts for myspace
I make layouts for xanga
I think I'm good
I think I suck balls [LMAO!]
I have eaten horse
Whoever bolded that, you are one sick person
I am writing a novel right now
I have had something published
I dig classic english literature
I remove my make up before I go to sleep
I am often awake past midnight
I can't believe that Gwyneth Paltrow called her second baby 'Moses'
Angelina Jolie = S.L.U.T
I love Angelina
I have dirty blonde hair
When I was little, I had lice
This survey is decent
I once thought I could see someone who is actually dead
I have seen a ghost

I have been to Liverpool
I hate flowers
My digital camera EATS batteries in a day
I read a Jacqueline Wilson book when I was little
I am Jewish
I believe in angels
I wish my life was a fairytale
I wear purple eyeshadow
I'm sick
I download music illegally
I want some chocolate
Listen @ Sunday, April 16, 2006