today sucked.
but that's okay.
because after school rocked.
i love chinese food. :] and brittney. because she payed. :] and of course. i love brandon. :]
survey for youuuu.
[] I love my life!
[] I like my life
[] I kinda like my life
[] omg…I’m miserable
[] I like my parents
[] Don’t ask about my parents
[] They’re cool, I guess
[] I get along with my siblings
[] I beat them with a shoe once
[] I have lots of friends
[] I have no friends
[] I have two friends
[] My boyfriend/girlfriend is awesome
[] My boy/girlfriend is my hand
[] I’ve been dumped
[] I have dumped someone
[] It’s been recently
[] I sometimes miss my ex
[] I miss my ex a lot
[] Please come back or I’ll kill myself
[] I’ve tried to commit suicide
[] More than once
[] It wasn’t my fault I didn’t succeed
[] I learned from it
[] I’m holding a razor
[] It’s because of my parents
[] It’s because of my boy/girlfriend
[] I like Seinfeld
[] I hate that stupid show
[] It’s raining right now
[] I like my life
[] I kinda like my life
[] omg…I’m miserable
[] I like my parents
[] Don’t ask about my parents
[] They’re cool, I guess
[] I get along with my siblings
[] I beat them with a shoe once
[] I have lots of friends
[] I have no friends
[] I have two friends
[] My boyfriend/girlfriend is awesome
[] My boy/girlfriend is my hand
[] I’ve been dumped
[] I have dumped someone
[] It’s been recently
[] I sometimes miss my ex
[] I miss my ex a lot
[] Please come back or I’ll kill myself
[] I’ve tried to commit suicide
[] More than once
[] It wasn’t my fault I didn’t succeed
[] I learned from it
[] I’m holding a razor
[] It’s because of my parents
[] It’s because of my boy/girlfriend
[] I like Seinfeld
[] I hate that stupid show
[] It’s raining right now