today was alright. better than the past 2 days have been at least.
went running around alplaus taking pictures because they want pretty pics for their new calandar. so yeah. i'm gonna submit some. i got them developed from CVS and i saw tina there yay!!!! went to dunkin donuts and got an iced latte and it was maddd gooooddd.
went running around alplaus taking pictures because they want pretty pics for their new calandar. so yeah. i'm gonna submit some. i got them developed from CVS and i saw tina there yay!!!! went to dunkin donuts and got an iced latte and it was maddd gooooddd.
talked to brandon for quite some time. we're getting better. :] we just gonna take it 1 step at a time.
survey time, bitches♥
GENERAL TSO`S CHICKEN
SHRIMP FRIED RICE
POPPY SEED BREAD
BLUEBERRY BAGELS
CREAM CHEESE
SPINACH ALFREDO PIZZA
LEAN CUSINE MEALS
CHESSEBURGAR MACARONI
BK WHOOPER WITH BACON
SUPREME PIZZA
ENCHILADA`S
SPANISH RICE
CHICEKN TAMALES
BEEF TAMLES
NACHOS
SUPREME NACHOS
GORDITA CRUNCH`S AT TACO BELL
CHICKEN NUGGETS
BIG MAC`S
TOFU SOUP
FRIED TOFU
JELLYFISH
BLT SUSHI ROLLS
TUNA ROLLS
SPIDER ROLLS
TEMPURA UDON
RAMEN
ROAST BEEF
LEG OF LAMB
TURKEY LEGS
FRENCH FRIES
CURLY FRIES
WAFFLE FRIES
TATOR TOTS
TURKEY AND MUSTARD SANWICHES
COCONUT ICE CREAM
SMORES
TIRAMASUI
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
PLAIN CHEESECAKE
CARROT CAKE
APPLE PIE
PEACH PIE
CHERRY PIE
SWEET POTATOE PIE
FROZEN YOUGURT
POUND CAKE
FUDGE BROWNIES
RAINBOW CUPCAKES
ÉCLAIR`S
FRUIT TARTS
HASH BROWNS
DEER SAUSAGE
TACO SALAD
CHICKEN PHO
BEEF PHO
SEVEN BEEF COURSE
CONGREE
FRIED PIG INTESTINE
CLAM CHOWDER
CHICKEN AND STARS SOUP
CHICKEN AND DUMPLINGS
MASHED POTATOES
BAKED CHICKEN
FRIED CHICKEN
CHICKEN COURDON BLU`
FRIED CLAMARI
CHEESESTICKS
CHUCKE CHEESE`S PIZZA
TACOS
FISH BURRITOS
CANDY APPLES
FUNNEL CAKES
PANCAKES
EGGS AND BACON
SHRIMP ALFREDO
SHRIMP SCAMPI
TUNA SALAD
CHICKEN SALAD
PASTA SALAD
POTATOE SALAD
GREEN CHILI
RAVIOLI
CHEDDAR BISCUITS
GARLIC BREAD
PICKELES
MCDONALD`S CHEESEBURGARS
FRUIT AND WALNUT SALAD
PIZZA ROLLS
Did this survey make you hungry? YES.
SHRIMP FRIED RICE
POPPY SEED BREAD
BLUEBERRY BAGELS
CREAM CHEESE
SPINACH ALFREDO PIZZA
LEAN CUSINE MEALS
CHESSEBURGAR MACARONI
BK WHOOPER WITH BACON
SUPREME PIZZA
ENCHILADA`S
SPANISH RICE
CHICEKN TAMALES
BEEF TAMLES
NACHOS
SUPREME NACHOS
GORDITA CRUNCH`S AT TACO BELL
CHICKEN NUGGETS
BIG MAC`S
TOFU SOUP
FRIED TOFU
JELLYFISH
BLT SUSHI ROLLS
TUNA ROLLS
SPIDER ROLLS
TEMPURA UDON
RAMEN
ROAST BEEF
LEG OF LAMB
TURKEY LEGS
FRENCH FRIES
CURLY FRIES
WAFFLE FRIES
TATOR TOTS
TURKEY AND MUSTARD SANWICHES
COCONUT ICE CREAM
SMORES
TIRAMASUI
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
PLAIN CHEESECAKE
CARROT CAKE
APPLE PIE
PEACH PIE
CHERRY PIE
SWEET POTATOE PIE
FROZEN YOUGURT
POUND CAKE
FUDGE BROWNIES
RAINBOW CUPCAKES
ÉCLAIR`S
FRUIT TARTS
HASH BROWNS
DEER SAUSAGE
TACO SALAD
CHICKEN PHO
BEEF PHO
SEVEN BEEF COURSE
CONGREE
FRIED PIG INTESTINE
CLAM CHOWDER
CHICKEN AND STARS SOUP
CHICKEN AND DUMPLINGS
MASHED POTATOES
BAKED CHICKEN
FRIED CHICKEN
CHICKEN COURDON BLU`
FRIED CLAMARI
CHEESESTICKS
CHUCKE CHEESE`S PIZZA
TACOS
FISH BURRITOS
CANDY APPLES
FUNNEL CAKES
PANCAKES
EGGS AND BACON
SHRIMP ALFREDO
SHRIMP SCAMPI
TUNA SALAD
CHICKEN SALAD
PASTA SALAD
POTATOE SALAD
GREEN CHILI
RAVIOLI
CHEDDAR BISCUITS
GARLIC BREAD
PICKELES
MCDONALD`S CHEESEBURGARS
FRUIT AND WALNUT SALAD
PIZZA ROLLS
Did this survey make you hungry? YES.
Breakfast//
What time do you eat breakfast? weekdays, about 6:15
Do you eat at home or go out? home
Do you even eat breakfast? sometimes
Pancakes or Waffles? waffles!
How do you like your omelets? cooked?
Bacon or Sausage? neither
Ever been to Ihop? omg yesss
Favorite cereal? don't eat it
Oatmeal or Grits? ew -gag-
Your choice of beverage for breakfast? milk
Would you eat breakfast for dinner or lunch? i have
Brunch//
Do you like the combination of lunch and breakfast? sure
Did you ever try one of those egg pies? no
Your choice of beverage? i don't even eat brunch
Ever been to a country club to have brunch? no
Lunch//
What`s a good time for lunch? between 12-1
Do you eat more at lunch or breakfast? lunch
Would you rather have a salad or burger? salad
What`s your favorite restaurant for lunch? olivers cafe
If you go to school, do you bring or buy? depends
What do you bring? a sandwhich or pizza
What do you buy? whatever
Do you skip lunch? never, usually
Your favorite kind of sandwich? veggie ones
What time do you eat breakfast? weekdays, about 6:15
Do you eat at home or go out? home
Do you even eat breakfast? sometimes
Pancakes or Waffles? waffles!
How do you like your omelets? cooked?
Bacon or Sausage? neither
Ever been to Ihop? omg yesss
Favorite cereal? don't eat it
Oatmeal or Grits? ew -gag-
Your choice of beverage for breakfast? milk
Would you eat breakfast for dinner or lunch? i have
Brunch//
Do you like the combination of lunch and breakfast? sure
Did you ever try one of those egg pies? no
Your choice of beverage? i don't even eat brunch
Ever been to a country club to have brunch? no
Lunch//
What`s a good time for lunch? between 12-1
Do you eat more at lunch or breakfast? lunch
Would you rather have a salad or burger? salad
What`s your favorite restaurant for lunch? olivers cafe
If you go to school, do you bring or buy? depends
What do you bring? a sandwhich or pizza
What do you buy? whatever
Do you skip lunch? never, usually
Your favorite kind of sandwich? veggie ones
Chips of fries? fries
Subway or McDonald’s? subwayyy
Would you eat breakfast leftovers for lunch? b-fast leftovers? never have those...
Snacks//
What time do you usually snack? anytime i'm hungry
Do you snack on junk food or healthier things? depends on what we have
Your choice of bervage at this time? whatever i feel like
Sunchips or Lay`s? sunchipsss
How do you like your popcorn? hot. w/ salt and butter
Do you snack on candy? yeah
Your favorite fruit? all of them
Where do you eat when you snack? my room
Dinner//
What time is supper? uhh whenever
Who is the cook in the family? mom
Do you have any pizza or take out nights? yeah
What is your favorite restaurant for dinner? olive garden
Subway or McDonald’s? subwayyy
Would you eat breakfast leftovers for lunch? b-fast leftovers? never have those...
Snacks//
What time do you usually snack? anytime i'm hungry
Do you snack on junk food or healthier things? depends on what we have
Your choice of bervage at this time? whatever i feel like
Sunchips or Lay`s? sunchipsss
How do you like your popcorn? hot. w/ salt and butter
Do you snack on candy? yeah
Your favorite fruit? all of them
Where do you eat when you snack? my room
Dinner//
What time is supper? uhh whenever
Who is the cook in the family? mom
Do you have any pizza or take out nights? yeah
What is your favorite restaurant for dinner? olive garden
Did you have to cook your dinner at one time? yeah
Do you eat your vegetables? yesyesyes
After dinner is there always dessert? no
How do you like your steak cooked? i hate steak
Grilled or fried chicken? depends
Mashed potatoes or macaroni and cheese? i like both
Favorite kind of pasta? idk. i like most
Do you eat more at dinner then the other meals? yeah
Do you always eat with your family? no!
Choice of beverage? whatever
Where do you eat? living room, dining room, my room... depends
Did this survey make you hungry? no, just ate dinner
Ever had tapioca? yeah
Do you know what it is? nope
Would you try it? i like it
On a scale of 1-10(10 being the best) how is your relationship with your grandparents? stfu, they're dead.
Do you have an Asian mall around your town? um, no
Do you like Chinese food? yesss
Do you eat your vegetables? yesyesyes
After dinner is there always dessert? no
How do you like your steak cooked? i hate steak
Grilled or fried chicken? depends
Mashed potatoes or macaroni and cheese? i like both
Favorite kind of pasta? idk. i like most
Do you eat more at dinner then the other meals? yeah
Do you always eat with your family? no!
Choice of beverage? whatever
Where do you eat? living room, dining room, my room... depends
Did this survey make you hungry? no, just ate dinner
Ever had tapioca? yeah
Do you know what it is? nope
Would you try it? i like it
On a scale of 1-10(10 being the best) how is your relationship with your grandparents? stfu, they're dead.
Do you have an Asian mall around your town? um, no
Do you like Chinese food? yesss
Did you try Kung pao chicken before? no?
Ever had Vietnamese food? no
If not, would you consider trying it? sure
Ever had Vietnamese food? no
If not, would you consider trying it? sure
At a time did you like Justin Timberlake? yeah a long time ago
Do you like matchbook romance? indeed :]
What was your favorite pokemon? uhmmm idk
Do you like matchbook romance? indeed :]
What was your favorite pokemon? uhmmm idk
Describe your recent ex in 2 words. weird, loving
So far in your life, are you more of a heartbreaker or the heart broken one? it's a mix of both
Do you like the Olsen twins? no
Do you think Paris and Paris are really going to last? no
Is makeup a God send? not really
Type in a lyric from a song that you don`t like. uhmm? idk?
Was Gwen Stafani better in No Doubt or as a solo artist? in no doubt. i hate her solo
Name a Brad Pitt movie. your mom
Who has more class? Men or women? women
Do you even care? well, no.
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? blah
Did you or are you planning to have sex? nope
Are you a sucker for sweet talk? pretty much
Do you like to eat when you`re bored? yes
Do you count calories? ha! no.
Do you like stick looking people? no
Describe an article clothing of your mom`s that you hate her wearing. i don't care
Do you like the Olsen twins? no
Do you think Paris and Paris are really going to last? no
Is makeup a God send? not really
Type in a lyric from a song that you don`t like. uhmm? idk?
Was Gwen Stafani better in No Doubt or as a solo artist? in no doubt. i hate her solo
Name a Brad Pitt movie. your mom
Who has more class? Men or women? women
Do you even care? well, no.
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? blah
Did you or are you planning to have sex? nope
Are you a sucker for sweet talk? pretty much
Do you like to eat when you`re bored? yes
Do you count calories? ha! no.
Do you like stick looking people? no
Describe an article clothing of your mom`s that you hate her wearing. i don't care
Who is the bitchest person you know? hm. idk
Do you complain a lot? i really try not to
What is one thing you`re always complaining about? nothing really
Does every pretty girl look like a Barbie? no?
Do you like blushed or bronzed faces? blushed
Name a car you like from Lexus. no
What do you think of Kelly Clarkson? i like her and her music
Did she look better with brown hair? yes
What is your real name? katelyn
Do you like it? sure
Did you cry a lot as a baby? nah, i was tough
Ever think of having kids of your own? yeah, years ago
Does childbirth scare you? yes!
Would your dream guy be intelligent? semi, yes
What do you think of when I say “motor”? engine
Everyone says they don`t like country reason. You`re probably one too. What is your reason? fuck the u.s. move to canada!
Do you know someone named Chris? yes
Do you like the song “take my breath away” from Berlin? no
Or was the Jessica Simpson version better? ew. no.
Where do you fill out surveys? blogger, myspace, xanga, blurty... everywhere
What is your favorite pastel color? lilac
Name a song from Hoobastank that you like. out of control
Do you complain a lot? i really try not to
What is one thing you`re always complaining about? nothing really
Does every pretty girl look like a Barbie? no?
Do you like blushed or bronzed faces? blushed
Name a car you like from Lexus. no
What do you think of Kelly Clarkson? i like her and her music
Did she look better with brown hair? yes
What is your real name? katelyn
Do you like it? sure
Did you cry a lot as a baby? nah, i was tough
Ever think of having kids of your own? yeah, years ago
Does childbirth scare you? yes!
Would your dream guy be intelligent? semi, yes
What do you think of when I say “motor”? engine
Everyone says they don`t like country reason. You`re probably one too. What is your reason? fuck the u.s. move to canada!
Do you know someone named Chris? yes
Do you like the song “take my breath away” from Berlin? no
Or was the Jessica Simpson version better? ew. no.
Where do you fill out surveys? blogger, myspace, xanga, blurty... everywhere
What is your favorite pastel color? lilac
Name a song from Hoobastank that you like. out of control
Ever been to Canada? yes
Did you know that Miss Canada won miss universe this year? no
Samsung or Sony products? both
Which makeup product do you put on last? eyeliner
Would you be mad if your parents didn`t love you anymore? they already don't
Could you move out and live on your own right this second? no. i don't have the money
What kind of shirt are you wearing? green
Do you wash your plate after you`re done eating? no. we use paper plates. 'cause we're poor
Did you know that Miss Canada won miss universe this year? no
Samsung or Sony products? both
Which makeup product do you put on last? eyeliner
Would you be mad if your parents didn`t love you anymore? they already don't
Could you move out and live on your own right this second? no. i don't have the money
What kind of shirt are you wearing? green
Do you wash your plate after you`re done eating? no. we use paper plates. 'cause we're poor
I have pets.
You can`t catch me in designer clothes.
I like my eggs scrambled.
I have the greatest boyfriend in the world.
Kinky is in.
I have an older sibling.
I`m scared of cats.
Reality TV bites.
I watch comedy central 24/7.
I would love to go to Hong Kong.
Chinese guys are hott.
But Australian guys are HOTTER.
I have/had a Samsung cell phone.
I download music illegally.
I buy CD`s instead.
I love sleeping in.
My best friend would die for me.
I`ll probably be in debt one day.
I love to spend money.
I usually spend it on clothes.
My parents are divorced.
I know the words to an NSYNC song.
I love white tigers.
I would never wear fur.
If I don`t have my cell, I`ll die.
It`s ok to be a prude.
I have high standard for myself.
I wish guys would stop breaking my heart.
A friend came over yesterday.
School start`s in September.
I prefer halters then tube tops.
This summer was one of the best.
I`ll miss summer.
I have watched teen titans before.
I thank linh for making surveys now.
My dream house will have a pool.
Someone is mad at me.
Black is a depressing color.
It`s about to rain.
I think I’m going to go watch TV now.
I have more then 1 xanga.
Most of my friends have myspace.
My screen name contains more then 2 numbers.
I`m on AIM more then any other messaging program.
My best friend`s screen name has an X in it.
I like to play games online.
Actually I do surveys more.
I read my subscriptions to find new surveys.
I download music illegally.
I have my own computer.
My parents trust me on what I do online.
I have DSL.
I`m online for more then 3 hours at a time.
At least 2 of my friends have xanga or myspace.
Shopping online is fun!
But I hate to pay shipping and handling.
There`s always better things on the internet then over the stores.
I watch music videos online.
I have a hotmail account.
I check my horoscope over the internet.
I have watched a movie in the computer.
I would simply die if I had no internet.
My parents think I spend too much time online.
When I get grounded, usually I can`t be on the computer.
IMing is the only way I can stay in touch with friends.
I have over 200 buddies, but I only talk to a few of them.
Xanga is my favorite website.
I have met a good friend online.
I had a stalker before.
Someone has hacked into one of my accounts before.
My computer is an HP.
I want an apple laptop/computer.
I have a webcam.
I like to use it to talk to friends.
I have a website mainly for pictures.
I have heard of Piczo.com
I will get off the computer after this survey is over.
You can`t catch me in designer clothes.
I like my eggs scrambled.
I have the greatest boyfriend in the world.
Kinky is in.
I have an older sibling.
I`m scared of cats.
Reality TV bites.
I watch comedy central 24/7.
I would love to go to Hong Kong.
Chinese guys are hott.
But Australian guys are HOTTER.
I have/had a Samsung cell phone.
I download music illegally.
I buy CD`s instead.
I love sleeping in.
My best friend would die for me.
I`ll probably be in debt one day.
I love to spend money.
I usually spend it on clothes.
My parents are divorced.
I know the words to an NSYNC song.
I love white tigers.
I would never wear fur.
If I don`t have my cell, I`ll die.
It`s ok to be a prude.
I have high standard for myself.
I wish guys would stop breaking my heart.
A friend came over yesterday.
School start`s in September.
I prefer halters then tube tops.
This summer was one of the best.
I`ll miss summer.
I have watched teen titans before.
I thank linh for making surveys now.
My dream house will have a pool.
Someone is mad at me.
Black is a depressing color.
It`s about to rain.
I think I’m going to go watch TV now.
I have more then 1 xanga.
Most of my friends have myspace.
My screen name contains more then 2 numbers.
I`m on AIM more then any other messaging program.
My best friend`s screen name has an X in it.
I like to play games online.
Actually I do surveys more.
I read my subscriptions to find new surveys.
I download music illegally.
I have my own computer.
My parents trust me on what I do online.
I have DSL.
I`m online for more then 3 hours at a time.
At least 2 of my friends have xanga or myspace.
Shopping online is fun!
But I hate to pay shipping and handling.
There`s always better things on the internet then over the stores.
I watch music videos online.
I have a hotmail account.
I check my horoscope over the internet.
I have watched a movie in the computer.
I would simply die if I had no internet.
My parents think I spend too much time online.
When I get grounded, usually I can`t be on the computer.
IMing is the only way I can stay in touch with friends.
I have over 200 buddies, but I only talk to a few of them.
Xanga is my favorite website.
I have met a good friend online.
I had a stalker before.
Someone has hacked into one of my accounts before.
My computer is an HP.
I want an apple laptop/computer.
I have a webcam.
I like to use it to talk to friends.
I have a website mainly for pictures.
I have heard of Piczo.com
I will get off the computer after this survey is over.