When I’m older
& my little girl asks me
who my first love was
I don’t want to have to pull out
the old photo album
I want to be able to
point across the room & say
"he's sitting right over there "
^^^^^^ cute.
and.
if it means marrying you
with a ring pop
instead of a diamond ring
I would do it.
^^^ so true.
anyways.
yesterday i went to the mall and got 3 new things. woohoo.
today i worked out and did some homework.
how exciting.
welllll.
i don't feel well at all. not sick. just... emotionally icky. not in a good mood. ugh. i miss everything. 3 days w/o seeing everyone is too long. especially if you're afraid of being alone.
ohwell.
tomorrow.
i'll go now.
later,
katelyn
You want to see how much i love you?Go outside when its raining and catch the drops.
The ones you catch is how much you love me
and the ones you miss is how much I love you.
god i love these.
without you; tomorrow wouldn't
without you; tomorrow wouldn't
be worth the wait and yesterday
wouldn't deserve remembering.
too true. <3333333333
I know I don't have the prettiest face for you to look at, or the skinniest waist for you to hold, but I promise I do have the biggest heart to love you with.